A World Of Art

     It's been a while since I posted on here. Perhaps I had to find my own inspiration for writing again. However the idea of chronicling this life as an aspiring artist has been nagging at me lately so here I go again. In the past I've been trying to split my time between drawing and writing, however it has only been recently that I've discovered how I can combine the two to create something even better.
     Telling a story with words is difficult, and telling a story with pictures is even harder. But I have found that I relish the challenge. I have started working on sequential art with a few goals in mind. I am even illustrating a children's book for an author as well (which I will talk about in another post). It is interesting to me how our lives seem to change before our eyes. A year ago when I first started this blog I had no idea what I wanted to do, just that I wanted it to be art related. However now I am starting to get an idea of what I am passionate about. My freshman year is almost over and I can see so many possibilities before me. I hope you all stick around to talk art and the future with me! 

Comments

Popular Posts