The Beauty of Trying New Things

Last summer I had no intentions of pursuing art beyond high school. But at the end of October I was on a bit of an artistic high. I had just finished a big pointillism that I started in August (Yes, I spent nearly 9 weeks on a single project, but that's besides the point). So I convinced myself that if I could do a portrait in pointillism, then maybe I could do one in pencil. And much to my surprise it actually looked like the picture I was drawing! Long story short I now split my time between drawing and editing my first novel titled, "Forgotten". Writing and Drawing are my two passions with a little acting thrown in the mix here and there. I hope you stick around with me to talk about writing, art, and the possibilities the future holds.

Comments

Popular Posts